or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.23 with More info
Hylodent toothpaste is a premium product that really works. It relies on the power of hyaluronic acid and xylitol, in addition to plant ingredients such as sage and arnica, known for their incredible oral care benefits.
Hyaluronic acid has many uses in medicine, as it is known to encourage the regeneration of tissue. Together with xylitol and the combination of antibacterial plant-based ingredients, this unique formula hinders the growth of bacteria responsible for cavities and dental plaque, without foaming ingredients or titanium dioxide. To experience healthy, strong gums and teeth owing to a noticeably better-quality toothpaste, brush with Hylodent twice a day.
For daily oral care, it’s very important to brush in both the morning and evening to make the most of this toothpaste’s protective effect, and don’t apply too much pressure which can damage the teeth and gums, in turn harming your mouth. Also avoid causing bleeding gums which can be a sign of harsh brushing, or even gum disease. You simply cannot put a price on healthy teeth and gums. Eliminate caries and plaque and rediscover strong and healthy teeth today.
Important: do not eat or drink anything for half an hour after brushing your teeth to give your gums time to absorb the ingredients. Always change your toothbrush monthly for optimal results.
Why Hyaluronic Acid
The Hyaluronic acid in Hylodent toothpaste is an incredible substance, known for its natural regenerative powers. Also, since it is found naturally all over the human body, it is very easily tolerated and makes an excellent key ingredient in this active complex toothpaste. Try it for daily oral benefits.
- It is able to bind a large amount of water, so it helps provide tissue with vital moisture.
- It is antibacterial and the body takes advantage of this effect and increases concentration during times of infection, for an anti inflammatory effect.
- It is known to stimulate wound healing.
- It even stimulates cell regeneration, including connective tissue, great news for oral health.
- Amazing results through natural ingredients used well - no need for titanium dioxide.
Xylitol is a sugar alcohol found in small amounts in certain fruits and vegetables, such as cauliflowers, plums, raspberries, and strawberries. It’s engineered for optimum results in Hylodent toothpaste, benefitting your teeth and gums.
- Unlike normal sugar, xylitol cannot be metabolised by the cavity-causing bacteria Streptococcus mutans, and so it reverses bacterial colonisation.
- These cavity-causing bacteria can’t settle on the teeth and cause plaque.
- Xylitol contributes to the preservation of dental mineralisation.
- It reduces the biofilm on the teeth.