Your smile is indeed your best accessory. Isn’t it? Well, your smile is the gesture of joy, love, and good spirit. So, do you want to get whiter, brighter teeth so that you can flaunt a perfect smile without a second thought? If yes, then you have landed on the right page.
As you already know, your pearly white teeth eventually lose its shine and luster because of yellow stains or dingy gray. And, stained teeth may occur as you grow older. Apart from that, some common food, drinks, and mouthwashes may even stain your teeth. As a result, it may build-up plaque and tartar and lead to discoloration. In the following section, you will learn more about plaque and tartar build-up and the ways to control/remove it.
Know More About Plaque and Tarter Build-up
Plaque is nothing but a sticky and colorless deposit of a bacteria. The build-up of this bacteria will trap stains on your teeth. On top of that, it may lead to several gum problems including gingivitis (swollen, red, and bleeding gums). If gingivitis isn’t treated properly, it can further cause periodontal diseases and tooth loss.
On the other side, tartar is nothing but the mineral buildup. The common and visible sign of tartar is the brown and yellow mineral deposit that may appear above your gum line.
How to Get Rid of Plaque and Tartar?
Do you want to get rid of plaque and tartar and obtain whiter teeth? Well, in order to completely remove tartar and plaque build-up, you should opt for a professional teeth whitening treatment. In this context, you may contact www.puresmile.com.au where the professional teeth whitening specialists will offer you safe, foolproof, & long-lasting treatment at a reasonable price. The company is aimed to offer the best teeth whitening treatments for the residents of Australia.
However, if you are looking for simple and quick home remedy tips that can help you to control and eliminate tartar build-up at home, then you are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps.
Home Remedy Tips to Remove Plaque and Tarter Build-up
Antiseptic mouthwash, Salt, Water, Baking Soda, Cup, Toothbrush, Dental pic, and Hydrogen peroxide
Steps to follow:
2. Use warm water to soak your toothbrush. Next, dip your toothbrush in the mixture of salt and baking soda.
3. Apply this mixture on your teeth, scrub it around your teeth for five minutes, and spit.
4. In a separate bowl, mix a half cup of warm water and one cup of hydrogen peroxide. Now, you will need to wash your mouth with this mixture. Do this process for a minute & then spit. Next, you should again wash off your mouth with some cold water.
5. Use a dental pick in order to rub the stained yellow tartar. Note, do not scrape your gums too much. Otherwise, it may cause irritation and bleeding.
6. Finally, use an antiseptic mouthwash and rinse your mouth. Please use this home remedy tips on every alternate day to prevent tartar build-up.
More Tips for Whiter Teeth
I) Use orange peel in order to rub your teeth on every day (before sleeping). Note, orange peel is a bacteria fighter.
II) Always use a soft brush in order to brush the teeth.
III) Brush your teeth after every meal.
IV) Consume food like Swiss chess, cheddar, strawberries, and tomatoes to control and soften tartar build-up.
If your dream is to have the brightest teeth in Australia, please do not hesitate to book your teeth whitening treatment with us.